Our lawyers are specialized in industrial and intellectual property and offer a consultancy service in all types of conflicts in this field, either national or international and they act in the following types of proceedings among others:
- Legal Claims
- Preparation of contracts and licences
- Civil and criminal proceedings
- Contentious – administrative proceedings
- Defence in cases of opposition
- Oppositions and administrative Appeals
Once the patent has been obtained it can be put into practice; it can be marketed, licences can be transferred, etc., bearing in mind that in order to maintain the exclusive property rights for your patent, you must pay the yearly maintenance fees for the twenty years corresponding to the concession period of the patent (article 161 of the Patent Law and article 82 of its implementing Regulations).