- Industrial Property
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- Unfair Competition
- Counterfeit and Piracy
- Internet and New Technologies
- Reports on risk of infringement
- Audit portfolio of industrial property rights
- Transfers and licenses.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Claims Requirements and extrajudicial
- Anti-Piracy Actions
- Customs actions
- Dispute Procedures Administrative, Civil and Criminal.
SPANISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE
Once the administrative phase before the SPTO ends, decisions can be appealed to the relevant administrative tribunals.
- Filing of administrative appeal proceedings against decisions of the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office
- Filing of appeals against judgments by the High Courts of Justice of the Autonomous Communities judgments
OAMI decisions can be appealed in two phases:
- Recourse OAMI
- Interposition of the courts. Against decisions of the Boards of Appeal may be brought before the Court. Be competent Court of First Instance in Luxembourg, against a decision of this Court may be brought before the Court of Justice of the European Communities.
Records logos, inventions and giving the holder the right to claim to a third party any action that exceeds the limits of the rights under the law.
- Requirements for infringement of Intellectual Property.
- Actions for annulment of records (Distinctive Signs, Patents, Utility Models and Industrial Designs).
- Actions claiming ownership of industrial property rights.
- Shares Expiration of Trademark from lack of use.
- Actions for infringement of industrial property rights
- For acts of unfair competition
- Adoption Request for Precautionary Measures
To suppress and punish the existence of copies and fakes of renowned brands in the market.
- Filing of charges and complaints for offenses relating to industrial property.
- Organization and assistance interventions by false Forces of State Security goods.
- Abbreviated party action within criminal proceedings, judicial monitoring instruction and assistance to Oral Judgment.